Michael Tuchman is a partner in the firm’s Corporate & Securities and Tax Planning & Litigation groups. He structures and closes complex and tax-sensitive transactions and builds organizational structures for U.S. and international operating, investment and real estate companies. Tuchman began his career in 1984 as a tax lawyer and is now a trusted advisor to numerous businesses and investors. He is an experienced and pragmatic negotiator.
Areas of concentration include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- US and International Taxation
- Fund Formations and Private Placements
- Restructurings and Recapitalizations
- Employee Equity Participation Programs
- 1031 Exchanges and TIC Program Financings
- Executive Employment and Separations
Michael serves as the firm’s liaison to MSI, through which the firm has affiliate offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and other major business centers.