Jason B. Hirsh
Partner in and Leader of Litigation Group
Jason Hirsh is a partner and leader of Levenfeld Pearlstein's Litigation Group where he focuses on protecting the rights and assets of our clients. Jason works to bring a distinct level of energy, dedication, and creativity to each matter. He is a problem solver focused on zealously advocating the rights of firm clients and achieving positive results.
Jason’s practice is dedicated to business litigation, representing clients in real estate, corporate, financial services, and other business related matters often involving, fraud, breach of contract, shareholder/member disputes, restrictive covenant disputes, and trade secrets disputes.
Additionally, he also is experienced counseling businesses with respect to force majeure provisions, force majeure disputes, and supply-chain disruption related matters.
+1 312 476 7580
Education & Admissions
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D.
- Miami University of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- ISBA Committee on Judicial Evaluations, 2017-2018
- Emerging Lawyer, Leading Lawyers Network, 2015-2019
- 40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch, Chicago Lawyer, 2015
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star 2010
If you could meet any person in history, who would it be and why?
If I could meet any person in history, I would want to meet James Madison. The reason I would want to meet James Madison is that he heavily contributed to the drafting of the United States Constitution, a document initiating the experiment we call American democracy.
How do you spend your free time?
I spend as much time as possible with my wife and two amazing kids.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
“He consistently demonstrates an unwavering commitment to the needs of his client. He is appropriately aggressive, unflappable, undeterred, and possesses a persuasive skillset beyond his years.” - Steven Satter, Wells Fargo Advisors
March 31, 2021
Civil Jury Trials Will Resume in Cook County Circuit Court – But Expect Backlogs and DelaysRead More
November 12, 2020