The Corporate Group at Levenfeld Pearlstein represents business owners, investors, and organizations ranging from mid-sized, entrepreneur-operated companies to large national and global companies. Our lawyers provide day-to-day general counseling to help clients understand and solve complex legal, tax, and business issues at every stage of representation.
We strive to understand your business and risk thresholds so we can be an active participant in satisfying your legal needs and, when possible, anticipate those needs as part of our role as legal counselor. We understand the need for responsive counseling, quality representation, and practical solutions to legal, tax, and business concerns. Our ability to effectively manage the legal concerns that arise in any business depends upon our adherence to providing timely, focused, and effective solutions.
We pride ourselves on providing practical advice, market knowledge and unparalleled client service, and we are committed to adding value and efficiency to your business. Our experience crosses multiple industries and jurisdictions.
We provide tailored legal counsel and add value by:
- Providing practical business advice and focusing on the client’s business objectives.
- Knowing the market for deal terms to help our client focus on the appropriate issues and obtain the highest value on the sale of a business or a better deal when buying a business.
- Making introductions to other service providers, potential employees, and investors in order to improve the client’s business.
- Working within budgets that are created after a detailed discussion to identify the scope of the project.
- Utilizing proprietary project management tools to increase efficiencies and opportunities for greater cost savings and better execution.
Our focus is on building a business relationship with you as your trusted strategic advisors, not just as your lawyers. We use our extensive experience with advising business organizations, and their owners and investors, to serve as a valuable resource for your team on legal matters and to help make your life easier. Our attorneys seek to understand your business and industry inside and out, seeking legal solutions that support your long-term business strategy as well as short-term needs. Our attorneys are not afraid to tell you their opinion and give practical business advice. We look to solve problems, not just identify them.
For a one-page summary of LP's Corporate Practice Group, click here.