Erin M. Mayer
Erin is an associate in the Litigation practice group. Erin works with LP’s litigation clients and guides them through all facets of the life span of a case, from discovery to trial. In her practice, Erin especially enjoys working with clients to effectively address their issues and help resolve their matter in the most efficient way possible. Erin also works with companies to develop various employment documents and helps them understand and meet their obligations under labor laws while still adhering to their larger business goals.
Prior to joining LP, Erin worked as a litigation associate at Segal McCambridge where she focused on products liability litigation. She also served as a law clerk in the Cook County States Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Division and extended the Illinois Supreme Court for Justice Anne Burke.
+1 312 476 7564
Education & Admissions
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas, B.A., Spanish
- American Association of Justice
- Women's Bar Association
- Young Women's Networking Dinner Group, Founder
- Sara’s Circle – Associate’s Board Member
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2018
- Regional Finalist in the American Association of Justice Trial Competition, March 2013
- Winner of the National Ethics Trial Competition, March 2012
- CALI Award for the highest grade in Evidence and the Art of Advocacy, Fall 2011
What’s your favorite way to spend your commuting time?
Listening to murder mystery podcasts such as Serial, S. Town, Generation Why, Someone Knows Something
What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Ask people about themselves - and LISTEN.
“I would like to give you a personal shout out and thank you for handling this so well. You helped us when we really needed a voice and you really helped us not be taken advantage of in a complex situation.”