Events / Webinar
LP to Present at IICLE 64th Annual Estate Planning Short Course
May 24, 2021
Rob Romanoff, Carrie Harrington, Sheri Warsh, Suzanne Shier, Adam Garber, and Steve Kriz of LP’s Trust & Estates will be presenting at the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education 64th Annual Estate Planning Short Course.
Monday, May 24, 2021
- 10:15 – 11:15 AM: Federal Income Taxation for Estate Planning & Administration presented by Rob Romanoff and Adam Garber
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM: Managing Your Estate Planning Practice in a Virtual World presented by Steve Kriz
Tuesday, May 25, 2021:
- 11:10 – 12:10 PM: Promissory Notes – Everybody is Doing Them, But are They Doing Them Correctly? Opportunities to Maximize Related Planning Benefits and Minimize Corresponding Risks presented by Carrie Harrington
- 1:00 – 2:15 PM: Proper Care and Feeding of an Estate Plan: How to Prepare Better For Post-Death Administration of Estates and Trusts Long Before The Client Actually Dies presented by Sheri Warsh
- 3:40 – 4:40 PM: Never Out of Style: Charitable Solutions for Today (aka Strategic Generosity 2021) presented by Suzanne Shier
Click here to register for the live webcast or e-learn.