Rob is a partner in Levenfeld Pearlstein’s Corporate & Securities Group and has been with the firm since its inception.
Rob helps privately-held businesses throughout the entirety of their life-cycle: from development/startup, to growth/establishment, through expansion/maturity, and exit/transition/sale.
During this time, Rob helps his clients strategize, structure, negotiate, and close complex business transactions for a variety of matters. He serves as “outside general counsel” for a number of his clients.
Rob’s areas of concentration include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Equity Investments, Restructurings and Recapitalizations
- Corporate Governance and Partnership/Shareholder Agreements
- Joint Ventures, Capital Raises and Private Placements
- Private Investment Fund Formations
- IT Agreements (consulting, SaaS/”cloud,” managed services, outsourcing).
- Complex Commercial Agreements
Rob’s representative clients include privately held companies across a variety of industries including technology, manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate, business/professional services, private equity, consumer products, and healthcare.