The Community Association Group at Levenfeld Pearlstein has been a recognized leader in the area of homeowner and condominium association law for over three decades. A one-stop-shop for community associations, we help solve business problems from A to Z, including contract review, collections, employment issues, litigation, and governance advice. We also advise community associations on compliance with Illinois law. Our attorneys are also experienced with issues related to potential condominium deconversions.
Our attorneys have particular skill when representing newly formed homeowner associations through the turnover from developer to unit owner control, including developer negotiation and litigation. Among the services we provide are:
- Contract review
- Condominium declaration, rules, and amendment preparation
- Cooperative bylaws and proprietary lease drafts and amendments
- Associations’ major repair program structures and documentation collections
- Construction litigation and real estate acquisitions
- Condominium property licenses
- Cable television contract negotiations
- Labor law matters
- Declaration and rule enforcement
- Condominium and homeowners’ association loan documentation and negotiation with lending institutions
- Collections and foreclosures matters
For a one-page summary of Levenfeld Pearlstein's Community Association Practice Group, click here.
Levenfeld Pearlstein is pleased to provide you with an version of the Illinois Condominium Property Act and the Common Interest Community Association Act, current through January 1, 2020. This format is searchable and will allow viewers to turn pages, add bookmarks and notes, share online and download as a PDF.