Staffing firms face unique business and legal issues. LP’s multi-disciplinary team works with staffing firms on a broad range of business and legal issues, including:
- drafting and negotiating client and employee contracts
- complying with ever-changing employment laws
- protecting against unfair competition with non-competes and other restrictive covenants
- safeguarding intellectual property and trade secrets
- complying with the Affordable Care Act and other employee benefits requirements
- implementing safety standards that meet or exceed OSHA requirements
- preparing your firm for sale or new investors
- growing through acquisition and issues to consider when purchasing an existing firm
- developing employee incentive plans that reward performance and promote buy-in and longevity
The purpose of this site is to provide staffing-specific content – not only to our clients, but to the industry at large – on the issues that are most critical for staffing organizations.
Check back frequently for updates as we continually add videos and other content that is relevant to your questions and concerns. To receive updates from this page or if there is a topic you would like to see featured below, please email us at email@example.com.