The Levenfeld Pearlstein Community Association Group has been a recognized leader in the area of homeowner and condominium association law for over three decades.
Our attorneys have developed particular skills in representing newly formed homeowner associations through the turnover from developer to unit owner control, including developer negotiation and litigation.
The group's attorneys are experienced in association governance and litigation involving associations and cooperatives located throughout the greater Chicago area.
- Contract review
- Condominium declaration, rules, and amendment preparation
- Cooperative bylaws and proprietary lease drafts and amendments
- Associations’ major repair program structures and documentation collections
- Construction litigation and real estate acquisitions
- Condominium property licenses
- Cable television contract negotiations
- Labor law matters
- Declaration and rule enforcement
- Condominium and homeowners association loan documentation and negotiation with lending institutions
For a one-page summary of Levenfeld Pearlstein's Community Association Practice Group, click here.
Levenfeld Pearlstein is pleased to provide you with an version of the Illinois Condominium Property Act and the Common Interest Community Association Act, current through January 1, 2019. This format is searchable and will allow viewers to turn pages, add bookmarks and notes, share online and download as a PDF.
Please click here to view our new electronic version.