Speaking Engagements / University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison
Wolven Presents in ALI CLE’s Estate Planning Program
June 25, 2015
Trusts & Estates Partner, Lauren Wolven presented during the American Law Institute of Continuing Legal Education's annual summer program on Estate Planning. This event gave an in-depth analysis of significant tax and non-tax aspects of estate planning. Wolven presented on Thursday, June 25th of the week-long program on 'Tricks and Traps of Trusts as Parties to a Loan.'
The country's most experienced practitioners shared strategies, tips, and insights on some of the most complex challenges estate planners encounter, including:
- Using trust to manage inherited wealth
- What every domestic estate planner should know about international estate planning
- Estate planning for digital assets
- Selecting, educating, and protecting trustees
- Estate planning with life insurance
- Assisting elderly and disabled clients with their planning needs
- Charitable planning from simple
For more information, please click here.