Events / Deerfield, IL
Peter Donati moderating a panel discussion as part of YPO Leadership Series
October 13, 2011
On October 13, Peter Donati, head of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, will be moderating a panel discussion on the latest executive compensation trends and strategies. The event is designed to be a strategic learning experience for leaders who are responsible for or who play a role in shaping the compensation goals and programs for their organizations.
The program will be held from 8:30am-10:30am on October 13, 2011 at the Briarwood Country Club, located at 355 Deerfield Road, in Deerfield, IL.
Topics to be covered include:
- Making compensation decisions in a time of economic uncertainty
- Emerging compensation strategies
- Important accounting and tax issues related to compensation programs
- Why it is valuable to benchmark your organization’s compensation
- How to communicate with employees about compensation
- YPO Invitation
- Factors to consider in granting equity incentives