Rob Romanoff, Carrie Harrington, Sheri Warsh, Suzanne Shier, Adam Garber, and Steve Kriz of LP’s Trust & Estates will be presenting at the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education 64th Annual Estate Planning Short Course.
Monday, May 24, 2021
- 10:15 – 11:15 AM: Federal Income Taxation for Estate Planning & Administration presented by Rob Romanoff and Adam Garber
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM: Managing Your Estate Planning Practice in a Virtual World presented by Steve Kriz
Tuesday, May 25, 2021:
- 11:10 – 12:10 PM: Promissory Notes – Everybody is Doing Them, But are They Doing Them Correctly? Opportunities to Maximize Related Planning Benefits and Minimize Corresponding Risks presented by Carrie Harrington
- 1:00 – 2:15 PM: Proper Care and Feeding of an Estate Plan: How to Prepare Better For Post-Death Administration of Estates and Trusts Long Before The Client Actually Dies presented by Sheri Warsh
- 3:40 – 4:40 PM: Never Out of Style: Charitable Solutions for Today (aka Strategic Generosity 2021) presented by Suzanne Shier
Click here to register for the live webcast or e-learn.