Join us for our annual Labor & Employment Webinar to review developments over the past year and discuss tips to keep your workplace practices moving forward.
Topics include the following and more:
- New requirements around sexual harassment prevention
- How efforts to improve gender pay equity are changing the workplace, and steps employers can take to mitigate risk
- Developing standards for who can properly be classified as an independent contractor
- Settlements showing how traditional maternity leave benefits open the door to discrimination claims
- Decisions from the new NLRB changing previous standards
- Supreme Court decisions that touch the workplace
- Fingerprint time clocks under fire due to claims under biometric information privacy laws
CLE & SPHR credit available.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the full recording below.