If you are a business owner thinking about selling your company, consider an ESOP. An ESOP could be the best ownership succession and liquidity strategy for you, your employees, and your community.
An ESOP could:
- Allow you to sell your company for its full fair market value
- Enable you to sell all or a portion of your company tax-free
- Enable your company to become partially or totally exempt from paying federal and state income taxes
- Allow your company to remain independent and perpetuate its current culture
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How companies are valued when selling to an ESOP
- How ESOP transactions are financed
- Who will control the company after the ESOP sale
- How to provide special incentives to your key employees
The session will include a panel discussion featuring the President and CEO of a Memphis-based company that closed an ESOP transaction in December 2012.
For more information, please click here.