Events / Levenfeld Pearlstein, Chicago
CLE Seminar: Ethics for In-house IP Counsel
June 09, 2011
On June 9, 2011, Levenfeld Pearlstein will be hosting a complimentary half-day program specifically designed to address the ethical issues facing in-house counsel with significant IP issues.
- Bill Griffin, Office of Enrollment and Discipline, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Lea Black, Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission Prosecutor
- George Kuhlman, Ethics Counsel for the American Bar Association
- Levenfeld Pearlstein Partners Mitch Weinstein and Marc Fineman
- Ethics issues in patent and trademark prosecution
- Ethics in litigation management
- Ethics issues in investigations
- Ethics in negotiations
- Preserving and waiving the attorney client privilege
- Ethical issues arising from cloud computing, social media, and other new technology
Presentations will be structured to encourage open discussion and the event will be available in person or by webinar. Illinois CLE is pending.
There is no charge to attend.
Download CLE seminar materials.