Every marketer aims to make an impact and see his or her ideas come to fruition. We are looking for a dynamic and successful marketing professional to join Levenfeld Pearlstein in a role that allows creative latitude, an intellectual challenge and the reward of actually seeing that efforts are appreciated and impacting the bottom line.
The Marketing Project Manager will be a crucial part of our marketing and business development team and will work directly with attorneys and other team members. The ideal candidate will demonstrate independent judgment, strategic and diplomatic thinking and the ability to function effectively on several levels. We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, self-aware individual, who is committed to client service and thrives in a team environment, while still possessing initiative and drive.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Content Management – strategically curating, disseminating, leveraging and drafting our messages
- Project Management – leading projects from the strategy, and planning through execution and implementation, utilizing and managing external resources and vendors where appropriate
- Serves as point person for firm marketing functions as an extension of client and business development strategy
- Develops internal and external firm communications
- Creates firm content and collateral based on marketing strategy and goals
- Manages external vendor relationships
- Maintains Marketing Department materials, files and databases
- Assists with sponsorship, business development pitches, and speaking engagement preparation, including researching, coordinating, scheduling, drafting, and preparing materials
- Maintains and updates the firm’s contact relationship management database
- Maintains firm’s website and other marketing materials
- Occasional travel to the firm’s Northbrook office
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related major
- 5+ years of relevant law firm or professional services firm marketing experience
- Act as a proactive marketer and connect efforts to outcome-based goals and strategy rather than activities
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills and strong proofreading skills
- Must be detail-oriented and can multi-task, meet deadlines, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see the big picture and identify marketing technology and trends beyond the legal industry
- A self-starter who shows strong initiative and creativity
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft software applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated customer service focus and team-first orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems (Prolaw and Constant Contact a plus)
- Familiarity with graphic design, basic video editing, and web programs (familiarity with HTML, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus)
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a collegial work environment and excellent benefits. If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. If your work experience meets our needs, we will contact you to schedule an interview. No phone calls, please.
Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free environment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, alienage, or veteran status.