With fall comes the hustle and bustle of getting back into routines and wrapping up projects before year end. However, we at Levenfeld Pearlstein always look forward to fall because that means it's time for our annual Back to School: Employment Law Update. Join us for an informational webinar to review developments over the past year and discuss tips to keep your workplace practices current in the coming year.
Click Here To Register
- Update on overtime regulations and standards
- New paid sick and family leave requirements and possible federal action to bring consistency
- Changing standards for independent contractor and joint employer status
- Is sexual orientation protected under Title VII?
- Legalized medical and recreational marijuana and what they mean for employment decisions
- Developing standards for enforcing non-competes/non-solicits and their interplay with social media
- The changing face of the NLRB and what it means for union and non-union employers
- Expanding pregnancy accommodation obligations
- and more...
For more information, please contact the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org