On July 17, 2013, legal website Above the Law published a feature of LP's Managing Partner, Robert Romanoff entitled, "The ATL Interrogatories: 10 Questions with Rob Romanoff from Levenfeld Pearlstein."
ATL posed the following questions to Rob:
1. What is the greatest challenge to the legal industry over the next five years?
2. What has been the biggest positive change to the legal profession since the start of your career?
3. What has been the biggest negative change to the legal profession since the start of your career?
4. What is the greatest satisfaction of practicing law?
5. What is the greatest frustration of practicing law?
6. What is your firm’s greatest strength?
7. What’s the single most important personal characteristic for a successful lawyer in your field?
8. What is your favorite legally themed film or television show?
9. What is your favorite legally themed book (fiction or non-fiction)?
10. What would you have been if you weren’t a lawyer?
Read Rob's answers, and the full feature, here.